Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Surprise 35th Birthday Invitation Wording Announcement Etiquette?

Announcement etiquette? - surprise 35th birthday invitation wording

I have a question before the label of "invitation" but as "Dutch" I understand that I can invite people. So close, I will send an "invitation" to friends and family.
I threw my dad on the 50th Anniversary surprise left. There are approximately 35 employees. It is in your favorite restaurant. This will talk shop a "Dutch". I send him an "invitation" to the guests. I would like to say that a word Dutch dinner, and guests are responsible for paying their own way. What is the proper name for this text? In addition, the price of the meal is $ 14 per person, including tip. With the tip is $ 16.50. At the end of the meal, the restaurantGive me a big bill. In the ad, I would say made a way to find that the price of $ 16.50 per person, and give me the money for the bill. What could be formulated? I appreciate the editorial suggestions! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment