Friday, February 19, 2010

Crusing Spots Dc Is My Head Gasket Gone?

Is my head gasket gone? - crusing spots dc

I have a 99 Dodge Stratus and the mechanic gave me last year, thought the head gasket was gone, but I have been working well throughout the summer and almost 6000 miles. He does the same thing last spring.

1. Overheating vice versa. Fans are in progress, but has cooled to be hott. I'm hot, if I is idle, or speed. If I only along for the ride, there was no heat.

2. There are problems in all waters, which now is a result of high temperature and very dark, and my tank is full and overflowing with boiling brown water. I can not really measure a white spot on mine.

Can I put on 6000 miles and it works well? It seems that you need a color or a pipe? How RAD color? What must I do to ensure that "S is not the head gasket? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment