Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blue Prints Of Pool Table DIY Wedding Invitation Paper?

DIY wedding invitation paper? - blue prints of pool table

I design my own wedding invitations, and I have a paper) in the blue pool available in print (or browns. I searched and searched, but I can not find something that pleases me in the right color.

Any type of paper is not - Scrapbook, wrapping paper, wallpaper, etc. Can someone please send me a link to a page with lots of variety, or give me another idea, where one's eyes, "Please.

Thank you!

2 comments:

ehong332... said...

I have my own invitations are good. In terms of communication, I try the following:

www.pape-source.com
www.xpedxstores.com
www.kellypaper.com
www.cardsandpockets.com (ideal for the folds of the sleeves and envelopes)

Good luck!

I love my love said...

The goal is a lot of paper and supplies costs guestbook. And also about Michael Moore, you can also stampinup.com, probably the largest selection of colored paper. probably with 12 shades of blue.

Post a Comment