Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dental Insurance Cover Letter What Kind Of Lawyer Do I Need For Consumer Insurance Dispute?

What kind of lawyer do I need for Consumer Insurance dispute? - dental insurance cover letter

I was invited to a tooth-loans up to $ 1700 before starting work on a broken tooth. When it was over, but covered all of my insurance $ 300. The dentist has not repay the loan, even after (2) 30 days ago by my insurance claim for reimbursement. They have not submitted all the codes with the codes on the question of availability of insurance, and charged me for services, administers the insurance separately (in essence, insurance fraud) was refused payment, stopped again calls from my insurance sent by registered post and require the payment of insurance premiums.

Is there a way I find a lawyer to help, and what kind of lawyer do I need?

1 comment:

BR said...

You need to dispute a plaintiff lawyer.

Post a Comment