Saturday, January 16, 2010

Best Telescope Under 500 What Is A Good Telescope For Under $500?

What is a good telescope for under $500? - best telescope under 500

A source close to me gave me something nice and always wanted a telescope.

I read it when I heard about the wonderful XT8. The only problem is the size of the thing. I live in an apartment, and he would spend in my car when I wanted to use it. I want something near the quality that I heard on the XT8 but in a much smaller format. The dose coverage is not required to come with a tripod or accessory. I am on my own as my budget allows. I am interested in the constellations. I do not see the planets and star clusters.

Any ideas would help!

3 comments:

Tina L said...

Visit the local astronomers and / or a telescope shop and take a look. This is a very personal decision, and you need a telescope that is good for you. Value of the telescopes are amazing and you can hardly get a chance that a lot of money.

research: The telescopes are not tripods. Feces. Used XT8 Dobsonian mount, which is great for visual observation. If you have done your research, you will know why. My main area is 18 "reflector on a Dobsonian mount. I use a ladder to the eye when the bar high reaching into the sky, and it leads into my car. It's really cool.

You can see the moon, planets and star clusters and bright nebulae everywhere. keep deep-sky objects, how many times you can leave the country. Very few people live under a dark sky. Certainly not.

Budget for a map of the stars for you to find your way around.

Bullseye said...

A XT8 is a good quality Dobsonian telescope. I have an XT10. Orion XT8 can be purchased for under $ 500 New!
http://www.telescope.com/control/product ...

My question is: "you can find something with him in heaven?". I suggest that part of the astronomy club based in Houston and participate in meetings and star clusters. You will learn to use a member telescopes and something about the sky.

Nyx said...

One of the main problems associated with this pastime for those of us in urban areas, that we all take aways to achieve a reasonable dark sky. If you are only the size of your entry, then use the XT8 plan is as small as you want to go. I would go with the standard 10 "because its ability to absorb light would be much better." D will also recommend a filter against light pollution, too. They help block the frequency most often used in street lighting.

Be glad that everything you need to do is move the car, some of us have to drive several miles to poor visibility.

Post a Comment